Do you have a beautiful WordPress website?
Would you like to know how to make changes without having to pay someone else to do it?
We can help with Updating and/or Training you on how your website works!
We are completely comfortable moving around in any WordPress designed website. We provide updates on an hourly basis or can customize a monthly package to include regular updates.
We would be happy to customize a solution if any of these statements sound like you…
- You need to change the copy & can’t seem to find the time to make changes to those pesky pages!
- Your event listing page out of date, and you would like it updated on a regular basis!
- You have a new service & want to feature it on your website!
Whatever the case, we can make these changes for you on a on-going or one time basis. Some of the clients we currently serve include;
- Real Estate Agents – Uploading New Listings
- Accountants – Uploading New Blogs
- Web Designers – Writing & Publishing Blogs & Newsletters
*Please note – for one time changes we charge a minimum of one hour of time, for on-going changes (a couple of times per month) we bill in 15 minute increments with a minimum of one hour per month*
We will customize a WordPress training on any topic you wish! Training is generally one on one, one hour, and on-line via a screen sharing program, but if you are willing to pay our travel expense we would love to travel to you for training (especially if you live someplace tropical!), our passports are ready!
Some topics we’ve trained on in the past:
- Basic overview of your WordPress Website
- How to create a new Page / Post
- How to edit a Page / Post
- SEO plug-ins (like Yoast SEO)
- How to add media to a Page / Post
- Theme Options (this option would require that you provide a login at least one week in advance so that we can familiarize ourselves with the theme that you are using)
- Plug-in Options
*Please note – training is billed in 1.5 hour increments, to allow for training customization before the actual session. We are also happy to answer any refresher questions you have after the training via email.